Valeich Family
Welcome to our blog!
About Us
Kara and Jake
We have been married since September of 2005. We currently reside in northern New Jersey with our jack russell terrier, Kilo. We are expecting our first child, a baby girl, in April!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(9)
►
August
(1)
▼
April
(2)
Welcome Baby Alexa
Baby Chase
►
March
(6)
Our Blog List
Baby Mazur
The (very slow) Sprint to the Finish Line!
16 years ago
Frugal Mom Jenn
Natalie's Notebook
Recent Photos
16 years ago
The Bunkers Family
Ice Cream with Ohma
14 years ago
What should we name our daughter?
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Baby Chase
I was able to play a little bit with Chase while he was awake until.... Grandma Kimmy scooped him up and took him away!
What a little peanut!! Fast asleep and dreaming about baseball!
I still think he totally looks like Grandpa Chet!
1 comment:
The Bunkers
April 5, 2009 at 8:27 PM
What a cutie!! I can't wait to meet him!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cutie!! I can't wait to meet him!!
ReplyDelete